2020 Virtual Award Sponsorship opportunities
Shropshire Chamber Business Awards is and will always be the highlight of the business calendar, however with such a vast attendance we all agreed we should move it to June 2021. However it has never been more important to celebrate the extraordinary adaptability, innovation and success that is Shropshire business, we therefore make no apology for presenting to you the latest creative solution to recognise Shropshire business. On Friday November 20th we will still celebrate with you through the Virtual World as we hold the Shropshire Chamber Virtual Business Awards 2020.
Individual award sponsors
There are ten individual awards. As an Individual Award Sponsor for the event, your company and logo are promoted throughout the promotion of the event and during the virtual awards ceremony.
‘Corporate and Environmental Responsibility’ is available for sponsorship
Key benefits include:
- Official Shropshire Chamber Virtual Awards Sponsor title with your company name, logo, profile and link to your website.
- Company name and log on all branding and pre-event emails sent to contacts, nominees and viewers.
- Listing on the sponsor section of the event website.
- Involvement within the short-listing and judging process.
- Presentation of the award on the evening, where possible, with a roving reporter. This to be live-streamed as part of the evening.
- Media coverage in pre and post-event editorial with partners.
Other sponsorship opportunities include:
Digital sponsor: £400
Video (streaming) sponsor: £400
Master of ceremonies sponsor: £400
Key benefits include:
Your company name, logo, profile and link to your website from the event website.
Company name and logo on all branding and pre-event emails sent to contacts, nominees and viewers.
Listing on the sponsor section of the event website.
During the live-streamed event, there will be advertisement breaks. Businesses are invited to submit an advertisement no longer than 20 seconds for showing twice during the advertisement breaks. Cost for advertising is £150 and we have 6 advertising slots available.
In addition, businesses can have their logo featured on the set backdrop and as part of a rolling screen footer shown throughout the streamed event. Cost for this advertising is £95 and we have 6 logo slots available.
Should your company be interested in a sponsorship package not listed then please feel free to contact us to discuss your interests.
For further information contact Teresa Rowe at Shropshire Chamber of Commerce on:
Call: 01952 208200